Interchanging and Networking are important to us. Therefore please notice our statements according to news of our projects and further important stories in architectural dialogs.
Here you can take notice of the news and our opinions according to current topics
Thanks for a great year 2020
Merry Christmas und stay healthy!
The walkable landscape painting
We are very happy about the 2nd place in the EU-wide open realization competition, LFS Grottenhof
new team member: DI Anna Müller.
We are grateful to welcome our new team member and are looking forward to work together!
Your field of activity would be working on building construction projects in the areas of remodeling, new construction in the phases of submission planning, execution planning and detailed planning.
- Completion of an HTL for building construction, Bachelor or Master of a university or FH for architecture
- At least 3 years of professional experience
- Very good knowledge of Autocad Architecture, knowledge of Autodesk Revit is an advantage (can also be learned)
- Knowledge of the relevant standards and laws
- German language skills in speaking and writing
We offer you full-time employment with long-term office ties, demanding planning tasks and a very likeable young team.
Please send your application with CV to email@example.com